Shankar, sidd and I went to kodaikanal during our 5 th sem vacation and I am writing this travelogue on that with my little English knowledge (Don’t blame me for grammer mistakes).
· Actually the shortest route from chennai to kodaikanal is via dhindukkal, but since shankar was coming to
· Even after a terror dosa i was hungry and we had another 2 dosa for just Rs.20(Hotel XXXXX restaurant, hotel name :D) somewhere near vilupuram where our bus halted. Actually that dosa was so bad than my mother's but at that time it was tastier than any other dosa .I sent few msges to irritate my friend and slept while msging (engaluku thuukam dhaan first :D).I woke up at 4 when our bus stopped and i replied to my friend msg. I was shocked as I received reply and asked her to sleep early since it is not good for health (naangalaam bayangaramaana care taker).We reached
· Shankar looked like a journalist with beard in its nascent stage and a red jolana bag. He asked us about his beard which I guessed before (:D).Then we had our breakfast in a local hotel vasantham where shankar behaved like original brahmin and sidd behaved like true chennai boy(like me:D).Actually we had our breakfast without brushing , straight from the bus(:P).We got into kodaikanal bus, where we saw a beautiful gal with goa cap (i dont know the name of the cap:D).For me sleeping is more important than anything so i slept off immediately without sighting goa cap gal (i hate gals :D).I heard conductor saying 7 rs and 8 rs and i thought ticket will be around 10 rs each. We reached kodaikanal after 4 hours journey and entered hotel rose someshit(forgot name) . I lied to my father that my friend abilash has a resort and we would use shankar's car(without these lies my parents wont allow shy type good boy ).We planned not to take bath as it was already late and climate was cold(:D) .
Ulla varacheve "Content warning" :)
ReplyDeleteNice one anyway!!
It is for pandus from our college.
ReplyDeleteAs arthu said, terror entry to blog :)
ReplyDelete"< !--[if !supportLists]-- >
< !--[endif]-- >"
Am getting this and all as a part of your post.. ingayum coding aa da pandu paiya? :((
I dont know what it is.
ReplyDeleteAt first , as the warning came i tot i'm into some other blog , but gethu intro to new blog da... :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd it was nice post da :-)... And sena local in some places .Lol ;-) .Try to add some photos later da .It'll be good to read with photos rather than blank text, looks like a text book ..:-)